Do not forget the following documents to proceed your check in
i. Valid credit card
ii. Valid ID document (compulsory for foreigners)
If your reservation includes other guests, they are allowed to check in before your arrival only by presenting at least one of these documents
i. Printed Reservation Confirmation
ii. Valid credit card used for the reservation
iii. Valid ID of the person who booked the room
Unfortunately, for security reasons we won’t be able to let your guest(s) check in without at least one of these documents.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you very much for booking your special get away with us at Alpine Boutique Apartments
We assure that everything possible will be done to help you have a terrific and revitalising time away in the Victorian Alpine ;D
In regard to securing your stay please let us know via email or phone, if you would like to pay 50% via Direct Deposit
or if you would like us to charge your Credit Card provided.
If we have not received your preferred method of payment within 5 days of booking we will automatically charge your Credit Card.
Direct deposit details:
ACC : 324637
v. A valid credit card must be provided at the time of booking as security.
vi. All damages to property will be charged to Credit Card of Booking Holder
vii. Alpine Boutique Apartments are strictly Non Smoking. Smoking in Rooms will incur a $250 cleaning excess.
1. If you cancel your booking more than 60 days prior to your arrival you receive all money paid. Full Refund. Free Cancelation
2. If you cancel your booking between 60 Days and prior to 14 days of your arrival a fee of 15% of total booking fee is held.
3. If you cancel your booking within 14 days of your arrival there will be no refund.
Except Under COVID 19 Clause;
Travel restrictions are current for And will impact on your arrival for your stay, or you have contracted COVID, or if you have been Notified to Self Isolate due to Close Contact. Government provided proof will be required to enact this clause.
For bookings made on or after the 1st of November 2020.
a. You cancel your booking, more than 60 days prior to the commencement date of the reservation; or
b. If the Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board (“the Management Board”) close the Falls Creek Alpine Resort, due to COVID-19 requirements; or
c. If staff associated with the apartment, or a recently departed prior guest of the
apartment, that you are booking, test positive for COVID-19;
and, as a result of the above your booking is cancelled, 100% of what you have paid (be that just the deposit, or the full rental amount) will be refunded, without deduction.
2. If you cancel your booking between:-
i. 60 days prior to the commencement of the reservation; and
ii. 14 days prior to the commencement of the reservation;
15% of the full rental shall be deducted by Alpine Boutique Apartments, with the balance of what has been paid by you, being refunded.
3. If you cancel your booking within 14 days of the commencement date of the reservation, there will be no refund.
4. Notwithstanding the above, if the booking cancellation is caused by:-
i. COVID-19 travel restrictions; and/or
ii. COVID-19 travel restrictions, combined with self isolation restrictions; and/or
iii. delayed arrival caused by COVID-19 travel restrictions and/or self isolation
iv. you and your intended fellow accommodation occupants, physically testing
positive to COVID-19;
then a 100% refund will be paid to you for the booking cancellations.
Production of Government documentation, providing the qualification for the COVID- 19 rental refund, will be required, and must be produced, prior to the COVID-19 refund being paid.
5. If as a result of COVID interstate travel restrictions, there is a reasonable probability that an interstate guest booking, will not be able to honour their booking, for the 2021 season, Alpine Boutique Apartments reserve the right to terminate such future booking, and refund 100% of the booking. (Note: this paragraph is designed to have apartments available for booking from intrastate guests and from interstate guests that are not negatively affected by border closures.)
6. Alpine Boutique Apartments shall not be responsible for reimbursing you any travel or other ancillary costs, resulting from the cancellation of the booking.
ABM does not guarantee that all items included in the ABM web shop are available at the time of your Booking. In the event that an item is unavailable, ABM will contact you shortly by phone or by e-mail. ABM cannot promise that the content of the site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date. ABM may, at any time, amend the content of the site.
Although ABM strives to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the site and web shop, errors may occur. If you have been charged the wrong amount in the web shop, ABM will give you the option of placing a new Booking with the correct price or canceling your Booking. ABM however, reserves the right to cancel any Booking prior to arrival should we find that the price is incorrect. In such case we will notify you by email. If we are unable to contact you, your Booking will be automatically cancelled. ABM cannot be held responsible for any damaged caused from using the site or, for that matter, not being able to use the site.